Welcome to Dublin
lreland was personally chosen by Pope Francis to host the next World Meeting of Families in 2018. The land from which so many missionaries set forth to bring the light of Christianity to every corner of the world now invites families and individuals from every part of the world to corne to lreland and join us for this amazing event.
The WMOF2018 is more than a once-off event, but rather as a graced opportunity, a process by which we can celebrate and explore further the riches of the Church’s “Gospel of the Family”. This is why we have developed a programme of catechesis/faith education to prepare for the event, which draws largely from the Apostolic Exhortation Amoris Laetitia (The Joy of Love), published by Pope Francis on Love in the Family. The “Amoris: Let’s Talk About Family” Programme is an interactive multimedia catechetical platform of resources available through our website www.worldmeeting2018.ie/amoris, as well as a dedicated app in due course. We hope that this programme will be used by many families, individuals and groups, local Churches and across the world.
Want to participate with your family?
The Archdiocese of Luxembourg is planning the participation of a groupo of families to the World Family Days in Dublin (20.8 - 26.8.2018). A first information meeting took place on november 25, a second edition will be offered in January 2018.
Stay informed and fill in the form, so we can get in touch with you. Thanks!
- « La joie dans l’amour », l’Exhortation Apostolique dédiée à la famille est publiée ce vendredi
- “A alegria do amor”, a Exortação Apostólica dedicada à família é publicada esta sexta-feira
- Arbeitspapier für Bischofssynode zur Familie im Oktober veröffentlicht
- Offrir aux familles du monde entier des motifs d’espérance
- Le message principal du Synode est «un grand ’oui’ à la famille»